RPJ Waste Services prides itself on providing a complete range of residential and commercial septic pumping services.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM RPJ WASTE SERVICES
- Locate your system
- Remove the sod and dig up your system or remove your riser lids
- Blend your primary tank (this mixes the crust layer, the liquid, and the solids into a slurry)
- Pump the slurry from the primary tank and the liquid from the secondary tank
- Inspect your system for any problems and report problems to you
- Replace your riser lids or backfill your system and replace the sod
Kent County • Upper Sussex County • Lower New Castle County
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How to tell your septic tank is full and needs emptying:
- Pooling water
- Slow drains
- Sewage backup
- Gurgling pipes
- Trouble flushing
How often does your septic tank need to be serviced?
The average household septic system should be pumped every two to three years. Four major factors influence the frequency of septic pumping:
- Household size
- Total wastewater generated
- Volume of solids in wastewater
- Septic tank size
What are risers?
How often should the filter be serviced?
At RPJ Waste Services, we strive to provide high-quality products, affordable pricing, and exceptional customer service within the state of Delaware. We specialize in dumpster, portable toilet, septic, and storage container services for both residential and commercial projects.
At RPJ Waste Services we pride ourselves on putting our customers first.
We strive to charge customers the bare minimum needed to get the job done.